Kinderpraxis Sabina Hohn - Zimmer-3
Schwabacher Straße 96
TEL: 0911 / 61 46 99
||09.00 - 13.00 Uhr und
14.00 - 17.00 Uhr
||09.00 - 13.00 Uhr
Bitte vereinbaren Sie vorab einen Termin.
Tips about Perception
Suggestions for at home in visual perception Disorders
- Encourage your child to play with blocks, build with it yourself in structures such as bridges, tunnels, castles and parking.
- Machen Sie mit dem Kind Puzzles, die seinem Entwicklungsstand entsprechen.
- Look at books together that have little text, but many objects on each page.
- Draw figures and letters with different materials, such as soap foam, sand, dough or finger paints.
- Tennis Ball in the trash throwing ball games, hanging object to a tree and hit with a stick: Game for eye-hand coordination.
- Mazes with the pen trace, let cars drive on a chalk line in the yard and let children draw their own mazes.
- With older children, go to the museum. There is museum education from the age of 6 at the New Museum.
- Search playgrounds have swings, bridges, slides, equipment to hang up.
- Skittles requires eye-hand coordination, stability and strength..
- Hiking, especially on inclines promotes endurance, coordination, balance, motor skills and sensory impressions of many types.
- Roller skating and bicycling promote motor skills and coordination. Swimming also.
If children want to stay only briefly in one game:
- Imagine having to swing and push the child.
- Familiarize them with the swings, slide and play in the sand.
- Play games for two: catch Mikado, fish, catch the hat.
- Play games that require attention: first with little pairs of images, so no frustration arises complement images Snip-snap, memory.
- Reading, listening to tapes or CDs, talk together about the stories, listening and singing songs and clapping to it.
- The child can help in the household: dry dishes, clean shoes, clean the table, bake cakes and biscuits.
- Take it to the super/fruit/city market to look at the different fruits and vegetables.